Future Vision Vol. 2 (S)
September 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Future Vision Volume 2 outlines trends and driving factors told in three stories. Taking note of influences, we consider how these elements inspire the design industry for the next two years. In these times of progressing automation, there is a desire to retain control. Design partners with technology but keeps the human aspect at the forefront. The built environment and urban space are rethought with the human in mind.
• Engineered Design celebrates the return of the expert.
• No Boundaries explores the story of the modern‐day nomad.
• Fluidity blends the technological and digital world with a human‐centered and sensorial approach.
- Discover trends and driving factors of material selections and color within the design industry.
- Explore how industry influences inspire the design industry over a two-year period.
- Recognize the importance of societal, technological and cultural trends that are essential to the process of product design.
- Identify how fluidity blends the technological and digital world with a human‐centered and sensorial approach.
Presented by: Formica
This event is intended for design and construction professionals.